Click here for Amazon Beauty Deals

Friday, February 22, 2019

Weighted blankets

I just have to share a little something with my friends and family. For years I have had a hard time sleeping. I typically go to bed and cannot shut my mind off. If I do fall asleep, I usually wake up within a couple of hours and cannot go back to sleep. I've heard rave reviews about weighted blankets. Not only are they used in therapeutic sessions but they are also used to help people sleep better.

I got this weighted blanket through Amazon Prime about a week ago and let me tell you, I've never slept better in years! I instantly fall asleep and stay asleep. If I do wake up during the night it doesn't take me long to go back into a deep sleep. The only hard part is it feels so amazing to lay under, that I don't want to get up in the mornings...lol I did a lot of research and the Downluxe was rated one of the best. The one I got is 15lbs and a 60x80 in size. It is the most amazing thing ever created! Just sayin'

You can see the one I purchased on Amazon Prime by clicking here: https://amzn.to/2EqsKNS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Services LLC Associates Program

Please note: “I (Stacey Freeman) is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed t...