Click here for Amazon Beauty Deals

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Are leggings really for Plus Size Women?

Are you a plus size gal like me? Have you struggled with finding the right clothes to wear to work and for a night out on the town? I too, have had this problem. Oddly enough, I recently discovered that I love to wear leggings! However, there has been a catch to me wearing leggings. For one, when a plus size woman wears leggings, they need to find tops that cover their rump, bottom, butt, or whatever you want to call it. I will admit, I have a flat rump with those cute little cellulite dimples. And honestly, if I do not have the proper pair of leggings on, you can see exactly what I am talking about when it comes to my dimples.

In the past two years, I have recently started purchasing some of the best quality boutique leggings at non-boutique prices. These leggings are buttery soft and have the perfect amount of stretch and you cannot see through them. They offer 1" waist band that sits above the belly button. The best part of Twisted Spur boutique is they sell matching tops/tunics that are just as soft and great quality.

Twisted Spur Boutique, LLC is ran by a sister and brother team with help from family. They are a small company growing at a very fast rate. They are based out of Nixa, MO and started in late October 2016 out of the basement of Jill's house. Since then they have moved into a small warehouse in February 2017 and out grew that it in less than a year. They started out with just 4 consultants and brought on a few more consultants spring of 2017. Spring 2018 they moved into an almost 5,000 sq ft warehouse and have over 150 consultants. They are like a big family here at Twisted Spur Boutique!!

They strive to have the best customer service for everyone. Not only do you have a personal consultant to help you out with questions, They also have a dedicated team at the hub to help you out with everything.

But now to the original reason for this post! How do I wear these in a professional setting? I purchase a solid color pair (I own about 13 pairs of black); add a tall pair of knee high boots, wear a matching tunic that is long enough to cover my rump, throw on a scarf and wa-la!

You can check out these top quality leggings at http://twistedspur.boutique/SFreeman


No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Services LLC Associates Program

Please note: “I (Stacey Freeman) is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed t...